Becoming a sponsor of the Akron/Canton American Marketing Association provides access to a diverse group of marketing professionals, who are decision makers looking to foster new business relationships. In fact, more than 50 percent of our membership is middle-senior managers or owners, and sixty percent are between the ages of 34 and 49. For a minimal, tax-deductible investment, the Akron/Canton chapter of the American Marketing Association will pay dividends immediately.
Annual Chapter Sponsorship
To keep your message in front of our membership throughout our programming year (September-May), you may want to consider chapter sponsorship. The value and benefits of these sponsorships are listed below and are customized to suit your objectives.
Event Specific Sponsorship
Be the exclusive sponsor of a monthly programming event (i.e. networking happy hour). These packages are for one event only and do not count towards an annual sponsorship.
- Bronze Sponsorship: $85 (no admission ticket)
- Silver Sponsorship: $125 (includes one admission ticket to event, including dinner)
- Gold Sponsorship: $150 (includes two admission tickets to event, including dinner)
Benefits of Event Specific Sponsorships:
- Promotion of your company in all pre-event promotional efforts, including www.akroncantonama.org, registration e-mails, direct mail, radio spots on WKSU and event flyers.
- Logo featured on evening PowerPoint presentation.
- Company mentioned during opening remarks.
- Ability to provide brochures and marketing materials for our information table.
- Network with area marketing professionals at our programming events from B2B and B2C organizations large and small (silver and gold sponsorships only).
To learn more about these or any other sponsorship opportunities, fill out the online form on our Contact Us page.